NEW DRESS web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, with the number of visits made to web services, etc.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Types of Cookies used by this website
Specifically, the cookies used by this website are the following:
- _utma, stores the amount of each user visits and the time of the first visit, the visit
previous, and current visit.
- _utmb, is used to check approximately how long you stay on a site.
- _utmc, is used to check how long you stay on a site.
- _utmv, this cookie is used to store custom values.
- _utmx, is used to optimize the website.
- _utmz, is used to know where the visitor came from (search engine, keyword,
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can access your browser settings at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation you accept and which you do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html