Last update 01/09/2020.
We believe that the privacy of our customers and users should be paramount. For this reason we apply a transparency policy to all our processes so that users are always informed and have control over their privacy.
Please read carefully each of these terms that regulate access and use, and in general, the relationship between this website and its users.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In compliance with Chapter II of Law 34/2002, LSSICE, of art. 13.1a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and current regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that this website is the property of CALZADOS NEW DRESS SLU (hereinafter RADIOLA):
- ADDRESS: CAPELLA DEL MISTERI, 27AC, 03203, ELCHE, ALICANTE
- CIF: B83533315
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- COMMERCIAL REGISTRY: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 0, Folio 1, Section 8, Sheet M330285
RADIOLA guarantees respect for the guarantees, rules and procedures provided for in the Legal System to protect the rights to personal and family privacy and the protection of personal data.
Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the GDPR (art. 37.1), RADIOLA, having taken into account the nature, scope and purposes of the processing, as well as the risk associated with the processing operations and prior internal analysis, has come to the conclusion that there is no has a legal obligation to designate a data protection officer.
However, to guarantee and demonstrate that the treatment is carried out under the provisions of the GDPR, accountability protocols and tools have been established such as impact assessments, quarterly reviews, annual audit... etc. Likewise, it has a team in charge of guaranteeing compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as informing and advising the interested parties and cooperating with the control authority.
What data are we going to request?
The collection and use of data is essential to be able to offer you our services. However, you should know that we are only going to request that information that is strictly adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary to offer you the services described below.
These are the data that we can request:
- Contact details : name, postal address, telephone number, email, ID, NIF or identification document, signature.
- Financial and transaction data : credit card number, bank account number.
- Transaction data : purchases, purchase amount, purchase date, payment method.
- Technology data : time spent on the web, pages visited, language preference, IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, screen resolution.
- Session data : username and password.
Browsing this website by minors requires that they have previously obtained authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered legally responsible for any act carried out by minors under their care.
The legal representatives of minors have full responsibility for access to Internet content and services by said minors. To do this, they have computer programs and tools to block and filter access to inappropriate content or websites for minors.
How we obtain your data
You can provide us with personal data in the following ways:
- When accessing our website.
- By registering and creating your profile.
- When we use our contact form.
- When you use the job application form.
- When you contact us via email.
- When you make the purchase of any of the products through the web.
What do we use your data for?
RADIOLA informs you that the data that you voluntarily provide will be incorporated into a personal data file. This file has implemented all the security measures required by the regulations (Art. 32 GDPR).
Since May 25, 2018, to improve the protection of your data, the GDPR replaces the obligation to register files with the creation of a register of treatment activities that must offer all the information necessary to know the flow of data and the actions carried out to protect them. RADIOLA has created this registry and it remains available for any consultation by the control authority.
RADIOLA prepares a commercial profile based on the information you provide us. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your queries.
- Manage your orders.
- Process payments.
- Participate in personnel selection processes.
- Make statistics.
- Improve your experience as a web user.
- Maintain the security of the web by carrying out monitoring of malicious activities and fraud detection.
- Send you information about products and/or services of interest to you.
- Update our records.
- Verify your identity for regulatory compliance purposes.
You can choose not to receive our electronic communications, you can request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject "I do not wish to receive commercial communications".
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept for the time necessary for the treatment purposes for which they were collected and as long as you do not request their deletion. Specifically, the deadlines established depending on the purpose are the following:
- Respond to your queries: the data will be kept during the processing of the response.
- Manage an order: the deadlines will be kept while the order is being managed.
- Process payments: the data will be kept as long as the processing of payments is necessary.
- Prepare statistics: the data will be kept indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- Improve the web user experience: these data will be kept for the period established for each cookie.
- Maintain the security of the web: this data will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- Send you information: these will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request their deletion.
- Update our records: this data will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- Verify your identity for regulatory compliance purposes: this data will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
We may keep your personal information even after completing this need if necessary to comply with any legal obligation, the data will remain blocked for the time necessary to comply with the period established by Law to then proceed with its elimination.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on article 6.1b of the GDPR when we manage the service that you have entrusted to us, that is, when the data processing is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on obtaining your consent, in accordance with article 6.1a of the GDPR for the rest of the purposes.
RADIOLA will formalize, in each case, the confidentiality and treatment order contracts that are necessary to perform the service that you have entrusted to us.
RADIOLA verifies that all the data processors with whom it works comply with its security policies and the technical measures imposed by the regulations and follow its instructions in the provision and correct development of the services for which they are contracted.
Specifically, the external services that may have access to your data under the conditions set forth above are the following:
- Accounting advisory service.
- Insurance mediation service.
- Audit service.
- Production service.
- Labor advisory service.
- Courier services.
- Computer maintenance service.
- Hosting service.
- Software technical support service.
- Website maintenance service.
- Consulting service.
- Advisory service for the protection of personal data.
- Collection management service.
It is possible that some of these services are located in a country outside the European Union, in which case you will only have access to your data when you are included in the list of countries with an adequate level of personal data protection.
RADIOLA will not rent or sell personal information or share your personal information with any advertisers or ad networks for advertising purposes without your explicit permission.
RADIOLA will provide information to third parties when required by law, subpoena or judicial proceeding. However, in the case of being transferred, information would be produced prior to delivery.
RADIOLA applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
Access to your user session is limited by username and password, this access is provided only for the owner of the profile.
RADIOLA encodes the session by means of a digital certificate that allows the identity of the website to be demonstrated to browsers and guarantees that the information sent by the page cannot be intercepted and used by third parties.
RADIOLA is concerned about the security of the users of its website and for this reason it keeps the software updated, applies a firewall that deals with detecting and mitigating threats and makes backup copies to guarantee the permanent integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services. of treatment.
Check that the server you are connecting to is located on the correct domain, even when using bookmarked links.
Do not use web addresses (URL) or links received by electronic messaging (mail, SMS, etc.) in which you are requested to perform any management with your personal data.
Type directly the addresses of the websites you want to connect to.
What rights do you have with respect to the data you provide us?
You have the right to know if RADIOLA is treating the personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were picked up.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. RADIOLA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You have the right to request the portability of your data, as well as to withdraw consent for its treatment at any time.
You can exercise your rights by contacting RADIOLA, through the aforementioned contact information, indicating as subject "LOPD, Rights" and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document or any other legally valid means.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What obligations do you have with respect to the data you provide us?
You agree to guarantee the veracity of the data you provide us and agree to communicate any changes that occur to them.
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and receive information about RADIOLA's products and services.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, receive information on the website's products and services or manage the service you have entrusted to us.
As a user, you agree that the information provided to RADIOLA about third parties has been collected in accordance with current regulations and having obtained the consent of the data owner.
As a user of this website, you agree to use the website, the services, the contents and this legal notice in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order.
You agree not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the web, nor to use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or with any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store personal data of third parties.
This website may contain links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to RADIOLA. When accessing such websites you must decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
This LEGAL NOTICE will be updated periodically, so the conditions that are in force and published at the time of use of the website or services will be applicable. Please read this information carefully before using it, as well as periodically, in order to stay fully informed.
If you have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, you can contact us at the following email: email@example.com.
You declare that you have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the manual and automated processing thereof by RADIOLA in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
You can cancel any authorization at any time by contacting RADIOLA.
The legislation applicable to this LEGAL NOTICE will be Spanish legislation, and the competent jurisdiction to hear any claims that this website may raise will be that of the courts and Tribunals of ALICANTE, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Web Content and Links (Links)
The links contained in this website may be directed to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, said pages do not belong to RADIOLA, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between RADIOLA and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of the sites where they are located. RADIOLA cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
The links to the RADIOLA website must respect the following conditions:
- 1. The establishment of the link does not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by RADIOLA of the page that makes the link.
- 2. The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- 3. RADIOLA may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from RADIOLA.
- 4. RADIOLA is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
- 5. The web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to RADIOLA, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the elements that make up the website, as well as the structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of RADIOLA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding rights. intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
RADIOLA expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our portals.
The use of the contents must respect their particular license. In this way its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from RADIOLA.
Regarding the citations of third-party products or services, RADIOLA recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial or intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web not implying the existence of rights or any responsibility over them, such as nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
RADIOLA does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although it undertakes to make every effort to avoid, correct or update them, if applicable.
Both access to the RADIOLA website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
RADIOLA is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and content of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
RADIOLA is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, RADIOLA makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that you consider that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact RADIOLA.
RADIOLA is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that in no case can a binding legal effect be derived from them.